What do I believe in?
– An economic recovery for all, not just for Dublin or the better off. We can reverse the growing inequalities in our society.
– Honest, open politics, so you know in whose interests decisions are taken.
– Real support for public transport in Cork.
– A referendum to guarantee public ownership of Ireland’s water.
– A return of retrofitting home insulation, cutting heating bills, cutting carbon emissions, creating jobs, and ensuring warmer housing for our families.
All of these policies are based on my values: integrity, sustainability, equality, and hard work.
The Green Party is driven by policy. Our policies are created by members, and all members of the party are invited to join one or more policy groups. We have a range of policies which are available at greenparty.ie/policies. Our manifesto will be based on these and is available at greenparty.ie/Manifesto.
If elected I would be a constructive voice. Instead of just shouting, I’m willing to roll up my sleeves and work with whoever’s needed to make Ireland and Cork a better place.
Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine.